Sunday, 15 August 2010

ill/sick/unwell

So I know I promised a new outfit post today, I had it all planned for after I went to shop. Unfortunately this unknown illness has come over me, fever, headaches and an inability to wear anything other than sweats an over sized nautical tee. This is not an outfit I plan to share. So I am sorry, but over the past week or so I have cleared out my wardrobe, and found a lovely vintage DKNY shirt, which I will try and incorporate into a realllly good outfit to show you guys tomorrow, as I have been dying to wear it. 

So yes, as I posted yesterday, I was after a new pair of shoes for work, but unfortunately both the pairs below were not what they seemed, so I opted for brown leather instead. A chic outfit has now been put together, very Italiano. I will make sure to do an outfit post when they arrive, around Saturday to my dismay.

I have quite a week to look forward to, my nanna is coming up for a week, I haven't seen her since Christmas, I am tres excited. Then its A-Level results on Thursday, which means Durham will be packed with celebrations and commiserations. Although I am not getting any results, my girlfriend is so I will be there with her. Then Saturday is my work summer party, I've never been to one of these before, and I don't know what to wear. Outfit post in the making I hear.

I'm sat in bed watching the Devil Wears Prada, and it just got interesting. Speak tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment