Thursday, 12 August 2010

Osprey

Cowl Neck T-Topman, Black Cargo Jeans-Next, Black Boots-Vintage, Bracelets-Various, Oversized Waller-Vintage Osprey, Black Wayfarers-Ray Ban

This outfit was modeled off the look of off duty models. I love the effortless style, the grey and blacks, the fits, everything. I was just running errands today, getting my hair tripped, doing some shopping. Nothing exciting. This outfit is just a basic go to, although this is the first time I've used this wallet. Its vintage osprey I found in a shop ages ago, my first vintage purchase actually, but I've never had a time/place to use it. So I made one. I'm sorry for the horrible quality of these photos, seems however much you pay for a macbook, the webcam does not do an outfit justice. Shame.

There won't be an outfit post for the next few days, I'm working full days and my work uniform is not something to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment